Job Type: Maintenance
Hourly Pay: 13..-14.00
Start Date: 05/19/2014
Additional Job Details:
BDI Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Tech
Ideal candidate will Install, maintains, repairs, calibrates, modifies, and troubleshoots production / facilities electronic and mechanical equipment and systems.
Candidate should be able to:
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following duties are representative of the job but are not all inclusive, other duties may be assigned.
1. Under direct supervision tests, calibrates and repairs electro mechanical equipment.
2. Under direct supervision, assembles, installs, troubleshoots, repairs and performs preventative maintenance relating to electro mechanical equipment.
3. Maintains logs and records of work performed and parts used.
4. Coordinates work efforts with other maintenance personnel.
5. Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within the job scope.
6. Responsible for all actions/responsibilities as described in company controlled documentation for this position.
7. Serve as IRT team member
8. Participation in 6S and visual management programs.
The follow qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform the job but are not all inclusive.
1. Valid State drivers license
2. Forklift certification
3. Overhead Crane certification
4. Man lift certification
1. AA degree in Electronics or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Basic math skills and knowledge of metric system.
Position will start as days for initial training then move to Grave Yard and will receive $1.00 shift diff.
Bring your resume to apply in person.