Job Type: Sr. Skilled Maintanience
Hourly Pay: 20-23.00
Start Date: 06/09/2014
Additional Job Details:
Install, maintains, repairs, calibrates, modifies, and troubleshoots production / facilities electronic and mechanical equipment and systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following duties are representative of the job but are not all inclusive, other duties may be assigned.
1. Tests, calibrates and repairs electro mechanical equipment.
2. Assembles, installs, troubleshoots, repairs and performs preventative maintenance relating to electro mechanical equipment.
3. Recommend processes or procedures for improvement of equipment and work flow.
4. Builds and / or modifies prototype jigs and equipment for testing.
5. Trains new employees by applying hands-on-knowledge and documentation materials.
6. Provide technical evaluation of new and proposed equipment.
7. Maintains and calibrates electronic test equipment.
8. Maintains logs and records of work performed and parts used. Assist in spare part inventory control.
9. Coordinates work efforts with other maintenance personnel.
10. Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within the job scope.
11. Responsible for all actions/responsibilities as described in company controlled documentation for this position.
12. Assist in writing procedures for maintenance and installation of plant and production systems and equipment.
13. Serve as IRT team member
14. Participation in 6S and visual management programs.
1. AA degree in Electronics or the equivalent combination of education, experience or an LME license.
2. Basic math skills and knowledge of metric system.
1. Minimum of five years of working knowledge and specific experience with production and facilities equipment in a high tech or solar manufacturing environment.
2. Working knowledge of practical mechanical theory, tools, equipment and materials utilized within the mechanical trade.
3. Working knowledge of practical electronic theory, mathematics, thermal imagers, VOM, DVM, hand tools, basic electronic tools.
4. Read and interpret schematic, construction, assembly drawings and technical manuals.
5. Extensive knowledge of practices and procedures as related to the installation, repair and periodic maintenance of electro mechanical devices and systems.
6. Knowledge of advanced electronic circuitry with experience in microprocessor controlled equipment.
7. Ability to solve complex electro mechanical problems.
8. Extensive knowledge of Facilities Control Maintenance System and Work Order tracking system.
1. Must be able to read, write and understand English. Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
2. Skilled in Word, Excel or other spreadsheet tools.
Employee must be in excellent physical condition: possess good manual dexterity; be able to stand for the long periods of time; be able to lift items in excess of 75 lbs; and be able to hear, speak and see within normal ranges (use of corrective devices is allowed).
Employee will be exposed to an environment typical of a production process, moderate noise, fumes, and dust. Employee will be working around machinery and equipment to include sealed furnaces, band saws, surface grinders, wire slicing equipment, and pumps.
Employee must be able to work independently, be able to exercise independent judgment within defined parameters and be able to turn over equipment in a fast and timely manner.