BDI Staffing is dedicated to building bridges between options and opportunity.
Each business has its own unique demands and requirements, and each applicant interviewed by BDI deserves our very our best effort. Determined to provide exemplary results for both, BDI service provides administrative infrastructure such as: medical insurance, modified time – keep practices, safety programs, and periodic, as required, drug screening.
Five critical ways BDI Staffing cuts your hiring costs:
- We’ll save you the time otherwise dedicated to recruit, screen and interview.
- We provide reliable, qualified, on-time and on-demand workers with a single phone call.
- We reduce layoffs and unemployment claims.
- We recover the costs of compensation claims and the attendant paperwork.
- We eliminate the need for extra employees to cover absenteeism, vacations, inventory taking, and the inevitable ‘seasonal peaks’ with its overtime payouts.
We also process all wage and non-wage costs as well as personal administrative fees. Because the contracted employee is a BDI Staffing member we will also provide:
Quarterly and Year-end withholding reports.
Unemployment insurance, hearing and claims.
Social Security and Medicare payouts.
Workers’ Compensation and payroll.
Ready to get started?