Leasing is very much like using a temporary service with some minor differences. In simple terms, when a business becomes a BDI Leasing Division client, we take the entire workforce and put them on our payroll. BDI Leasing will then work with leased client employers and assist in all administrative duties including:
- Quarterly Reports
- Workers Compensation Administration
- Return to work Administration
- All Claims filing maintenance and Administration
- Unemployment 220/197 Filing
- Bi-weekly payroll to the workers
- This is in many cases a large cost savings for the business as BDI Leasing is able to offer these services for a reduced price and operate on volume. There are also costs associated with administration; our rate will include all of the above and more. Give us a call. Lets do business together.
Leasing is right for some companies and not for others. The best way to learning if leasing is right for your particular business application is to give us a call.
BDI Staffing is well versed in Worker Leasing vs. Temporary Staffing. In fact the Department of Consumer Business Services produces a named booklet “Worker Leasing vs. Temporary Staffing”. We can provide potential customers with this information.